“Leadership and Learning are indispensable to each other”
– John F. Kennedy
This transformative workshop, based on the revolutionary Co-Active® Five Dimensions of Leadership, offers an interactive and practical look at each of the five ways one can lead. Learning to tap into your strengths as well as those you work with and making more forward-thinking and result-oriented choices in your educational institution are just some of the solid advantages that come from participating in this workshop.
This workshop offers the essential leadership and team development tools for making more intelligent choices and reaching peak performance in the workplace. Our expert facilitators, who run workshops worldwide, present how these five dimensions are designed to work collaboratively with one another. They offer insight into how people play all five roles, and depending on the unique circumstances of each professional situation, can shift from dimension to dimension.
Packed with hands-on, enjoyable, thought-provoking and experiential exercises in which each individual reaches into his or her own personal resources for answers, this two-day workshop enables participants to achieve an experience of congruence and success in leadership and a team.
Our customized workshop is based on the CTI (Coaches Training Institute) Co-Active® leadership model, the multi-dimensional framework which represents a transformative, awareness-based approach to leadership. Centered on relationship-intelligence and individual needs, the approach expands beyond traditional top-down, one-size-fits-all training. Instead, it offers an inspirational and refreshing new outlook with solid, practical and ongoing results, perfect for teachers, headmasters, administrators and staff.
This workshop will help you:
- understand the ‘Coach Approach’ to effective, new-generation leadership
- discover how to leap forward as a leader or as a team
- find an authentic and unique leadership voice by knowing how to listen, recognize others‘ qualities and delegate wisely
- foster an environment where development-oriented conversations are a daily occurrence
- create deeper levels of trust and self-awareness within a team, departments, staff
Who Should Attend:
- Teachers, Administrators, Department Heads
- Human resource, organizational development and quality improvement professionals
- Anyone wanting to learn advanced communication and leadership skills
Duration: 2 days