Family Business Retreats
Our retreats are customized specifically to the needs of your unique family business dynamic
Family Assemblies are generally organised at least once a year and include family members. Young family members can also participate in organised age-appropriate activities. The intention of the family Assembly is to create fun and educational opportunities that build and nurture family relationships.
All members of the family are welcome to join, whether you have an active or an inactive role in the business, including shareholders, bloodline relatives, next-generation, and in-laws. Acquire skills and tools to navigate a successful, multi-generational family business.
The most powerful businesses globally are family businesses, yet many businesses fail to get past the second generation. That’s because too often, key family issues that intricately affect the health of the business, fail to be identified and effectively dealt with.
Come to Greece & experience exciting, empowering & transformational Family Business Assemblies
Relax and recharge at the ultimate family destination
- Benefit from an effective relationships systems approach
for working with groups
- Learn best practices to engage and unify
- Learn how to navigate complex family
- Determine what family ownership means
for your business
- Explore a plan for succession
- Work through the challenge of governance
- Practice effective communication and conflict resolution
Book a workshop, schedule your team retreat, or get a coaching plan.