Workshops for Educational Institutions & Educators
Tools and skills tο help you lead a school
Building and growing relationships are the core focus of Educational Institutions who have to balance the needs of the different stakeholders. This includes students, parents, faculty, admin staff and board members. The various needs can be overwhelming in order to make a school thrive. How are senior leaders developing partnerships that are effective in terms of student progress? This requires agility and the ability to “dance in the moment”!
We collaborate with facilitators with Executive Headteachers experience, certified in training Senior Leadership positions. We train schools to establish a culture where Senior Leaders strive for high-quality leading, learning and teaching. We provide the skills and tools needed for Senior Leaders to engage others, communicate effectively, navigate change successfully and lead with impact.
Create a positive workplace culture and learning environment
- Reconnect to the school’s compelling vision and strategy
- Strengthen essential communication skills
- Handle difficult conversations and deal with toxins such as gossip, anxiety, stress
- Explore how to bring alignment and solutions to conflicts
- Re-establish an effective working contract when new team members enter the team/existing members leave
Book a workshop, schedule your retreat, or get a coaching plan!