CRR Global Accredited Courses (ORSC™ – Organizational Relationship Systems Coaching)
Who is Organizational Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC™) for?
- 34 years of Accredited Courses and is present in more than 30 countries
- 20 years of experience working with corporate and nonprofit organizations
- Is the first International Coaching Federation (ICF) Accredited course and one of the most successful, addressing group and team dynamics
What does ORSC™ help with?
- Building a common culture of clarity, support and well-being
- Understanding change and the impact it has
- Motivating teams and individuals to use their skills and talents
- Empowered decision making
- Building stronger relationships in order for people to feel more engaged, inspired and connected
- Creating a coaching culture within your organization and/or Family dynamic in Family Businesses
At CRR Global, a Coaching Culture is defined as one in which several critical benchmarks are met.
The following are listed in no particular order for it is assumed all are needed to create a sustainable coaching culture.
Everyone Is Right…Partially
It’s possible to hear all the voices in the system and recognize each voice holds a critical perspective for the system. Opinions aren’t “wrong” even if they’re unpopular. They’re just information.
People actively seek out diverse people, ideas, perspectives and experiences. They share control and trust others to deliver, even though they may operate very differently from themselves.
Conflict is recognized as a signal that something new is trying to happen. Embracing conflict is a strategy to manage change constructively. How we interact while change is happening is more important than the change itself.
Coaching cultures don’t tolerate or support toxic communication patterns and avoid blaming, defensiveness, stonewalling and contempt. Instead they promote openness, trust, vulnerability and curiosity.
Partners are co-responsible for each other’s success and failure and hold one another accountable. Accountability is the keystone to developing trust and delivering results.
There is a shared awareness that people respond to change differently and so unique perspectives are honored. Change is not feared, but welcomed, in part because the system has established protocols for managing change.
In a coaching culture there are well-defined and shared values that inspire positive actions. There is a shared optimism for the future. Members of the team or organization are clear about their roles and responsibilities and how they align with those values.
Everyone recognizes the value of sharing information. Having critical conversations creates a knowledge pool that benefits all the participants.
ORS™ helps you integrate and expand within your organization the above outcomes.
- Fundamentals of ORSC™ is the first course of the ORSC™ accredited five-module coaching training for professional coaches, HR, Educators, Individuals.
- ORS@Work™ is aimed at business professionals and its credits also count towards the ORSC™ curriculum and your Continuing Coaches’ Education Units (CCEUs).
In partnership with CRR Global ORS@Work™ is now available in Greece & Cyprus
for more information about ORSC™