“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
The purpose of this course is to equip participants with the skills to improve their team cohesion and develop the performance needed to be successful. It will encourage participation and combines practical experience with short, informative lectures.
Effective teamwork requires a balance of trust, discipline, and energy that even the most driven teams can sometimes struggle to maintain. Despite this, the power of a high-performing team cannot be denied. When people come together and set aside their individual needs they can accomplish extraordinary things.
By eliminating the politics and confusion that may plague other areas of your life, you can create a more efficient time and cost saving environment. Research has shown that successful teams have the processes in place to take productive action, and have built effective relationships that motivate and sustain that action. It also shows that the best performing teams are high scoring in both productivity and positivity.
Thanks to this highly experiential workshop, you will be given the tools and skills you need to evolve as an individual and become the most influential leader you can be.
This course will help you:
- Create an environment of trust that accelerates the development of others and enables them to contribute more effectively to organizational goals
- Learn how to adapt a team’s environment, improving systems to enhance performance
- Increase awareness of your individual impact and range as a leader
- Begin to create a clear action plan for team development
Who Should Attend:
- Executives, managers and supervisors
- Team leaders, team members
Duration: 2 days