“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.”
– John Whitmore
Designed to unlock the full potential of your educators, administrators and staff, this experiential workshop provides coaching tools for generating inspiring and effective communication that will have a direct and positive impact on the overall performance of your school.
Building and cultivating relationships provides the groundwork for transformative growth and that’s exactly what coaching does. Coaching is a partnership that accelerates individuals toward a higher level of performance; a deliberate process that is the catalyst for genuine, open conversations and constructive environments.
In this 2-day workshop you will experience coaching, training and practical experience in the techniques of a Collaborative Approach to leadership. A coaching approach to leadership can make a difference to how you manage, lead and interact with people. It will teach you powerful skills that you can use immediately. The skills you learn are transferable to relationships with colleagues, administrators, parents and students.
This workshop will help you:.
- apply a coaching process that results in clear agreements
- create an environment of trust that accelerates the development of others, and enables them to contribute more effectively to organizational goals
- increase awareness of your individual impact and range as a leader
- use effective communication skills to develop self-reliance in others
Who Should Attend:
- Teachers, Administrators, Department Heads
- Human resource, organizational development and quality improvement professionals
- Anyone wanting to learn advanced communication and leadership skills
Duration: 2 days
Read what others have said:
Alexandra Papathanasopoulos, Moraitis School
“Innovative, creative, inspiring, relieving, communicative!”
Christina Ruttner, Moraitis School
“The workshop content + style was tailored to our school/educational environment and provided excellent coaching skills directly relevant. Thank you!”
Liz Ball, Moraitis School