Interactive Webinar Series | For Educators & School Staff
Teachers at the heart of transforming education!
How long has it been since you’ve taken time for yourself, and been truly present in the NOW?
Are you overwhelmed? Do you often catch yourself wanting to hit the PAUSE button but don’t ever get the chance? You’ve guessed it, you are not alone!
Our webinar series will give you a better understanding of what you’re feeling and how to cope.
We’ll dive into exploring practical tools that help you build stronger relationships; learn how to prioritize your needs in and out of the classroom; reconnect with yourself, your values and overcome self limiting beliefs, which will lead you to living with more purpose and intention.
There is no lecture involved. It is an experiential and interactive invitation to reboot oneself in a warm and welcoming space.
We look forward to connecting with you on this journey!
Co-led by experienced Faculty and Accredited Facilitators
Learning Outcomes of Interactive Webinar Series | For Educators & School Staff
- Discover yourself and the instrumental role you play, not only as an educator – but most importantly as a human being
- Reconnect with your values and redefine what is important to you
- Become more self aware by recognizing your patterns & behaviors
- Practice communication skills on how to build stronger relationships (amongst colleagues, students & parents as well)
- Discover your own unique inner balance and fulfillment & reconnect with your vision as an educator
Who is this workshop for?
Contact us for upcoming dates
*A package of 4 Webinars
Your Workshop Leaders Are:
Karen, a faculty member at the Co-Active Training Institute (a leader in it's field) has over 20 years of experience in personal and professional development.
Karen runs webinars and workshops for Universities abroad and has been a part of the Leadership Coaching facilitation team for the past 6 years.
Konstantina, founder of Leadership Coaching, has been coaching youth and educators locally and Internationally. Partnered with CRR Global (present in 30+ countries for 34 years) representing Greece & Cyprus, Konstantina runs accredited and tailor made workshops in schools and organizations.
to book your training or ask for more information