Last Update: June 2017
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INFORMATION ABOUT LEADERSHIP COACHING AND THE WEBSITE
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- WEBSITE USE
- You may only use this Website for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the Website.
- You may not, without our prior written consent, copy, reproduce, crawl, frame, republish, download, print, post, distribute, re-post, broadcast, record, transmit, edit, communicate to the public, link to, deep-link into, or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes or elements comprising the Website other than solely for your own personal use. You may not use the content of the Website for any commercial purposes whatsoever.
- Any other use of Our Website, indicatively, but not solely, posting, distributing, modifying or removing any of its Content is prohibited without our prior written consent.
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Website in any form or media or by any means; or
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Website; or
- Transmit any virus;
- Upload any unethical Content and/ or any illegal, defamatory or any threatening data and content.
- Use the Website and the Services in such a way that may put in danger Leadership Coaching and/or its Associates interests and reputation.
- Take any action that: (i) would constitute a violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (ii) infringes on any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity; (iii) is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, obscene, offensive, or profane; or (iv) impersonates any person or entity.
- Leadership Coaching uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, Leadership Coaching shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to display advertisements from third parties through the Website. Ads can contain external links to third party websites. Leadership Coaching takes all appropriate steps to ensure that an advertisement and its content is legitimate, does not infringe rights of third parties, is not offensive, false, fraudulent or misleading, threatening, pornographic, promoting illegal activities, or any other inappropriate content. All ads are reviewed in order to be suitable for our community and to respect the rights of third parties, whether natural or legal persons. However, no ads may not have the support, approval or in cooperation with thanopoulos.gr. Moreover, all appropriate measures are taken to detect if any ad violates the above, and is contrary to the law, however, the Company does not guarantee the appropriateness and legality of such advertising, and may, at any time the Company to reject any advertisement for any reason even after publication.
- OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – LICENSES
- All content on our Website including any material, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, (collectively the “Content”) is the property of Leadership Coaching (except for possible rights of the third parties for which Leadership Coaching has the license to use) and is protected by European copyright laws. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all Content made available as part of your use of the Website, shall remain at all times vested in us and our licensors. You are permitted to use Content of this Website only for your personal use. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create derivative works of any Content on the Website without our prior written consent.
- Establishing a link to our home page in a way that implies any form of association, approval or endorsement of Leadership Coaching, without our written permission, is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge and agree that all rights not expressly granted to you are reserved and retained by Leadership Coaching and/or its licensors, providers and any other party Leadership Coaching co-operates with.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION AND MATERIAL
- The Website is likely to offer access to websites of third parties through appropriate links.
- WARRANTIES – DISCLAIMERS
- THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- LEADERSHIP COACHING AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE OPERATING WITHOUT ANY DELAY, UNINTERUPTED, VIRUS OR ERROR FREE TIMELY AND SECURE (C) DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE TRANSFER OF DATA WILL BE WITOUT DELAYS, ERRORS.
- LEADERSHIP COACHING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FOR THE TEANSFER OF DATA OVER COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS AND FACILITIES, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, WHEREAS USER AKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICE AND ANY DATA UPLOADED BY HIM/HER MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS DELAYS AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF SUCH COMMUNICARTIONS.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- LIMITATION OF LEADERSHIP COACHING’S LIABILITY
- IN ADDITION TO ANY PROVISION TO THIS REGARD HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LEADERSHIP COACHING (NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR RESELLERS) BE LIABLE TO THE USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY RELATED TO THE USER, UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, (II) FOR USER’S RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE (III) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL, EVEN IF LEADERSHIP COACHING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES.
- IN ADDITION LEADERSHIP COACHING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE USER MAY SUFFER (A) DUE TO LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY OF USER’S DATA OR PERSONAL RECORD AND SUCH LOSS IS ATTRIBUTED TO TECHNICAL ERRORS, DELAYS OR OMISSIONS OF THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS (B) DUE TO MISCONDUCT AND MUSSUSE OF THE WEBSITE BY ANY AYTHORISED USER AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY AND OR ANY BREACH OF APPLICABLE LAWS BY ANY SUCH PARTY, (C) DUE TO ANY EVENT, SITUATION, ACTION OR OMISSION FOR WHICH LEADERSHIP COACHING HAS PROVIDED NO GUARANTIES.
- LEADERSHIP COACHING ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THE USER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA FROM DELAYS. NONDELIVERIES, ERRORS, SYSTEMS DOWN TIME, MISDELIVERIES, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGES, FILE CORRUPTION, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF LEADERSHIP COACHING, USERS OWN ERRORS, AND/OR OMISSIONS.
- Leadership Coaching is an independent contractor. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture or contract of employment between Us and You. Neither party will act or describe itself as the agent of the other, nor will it make or represent that it has authority to make any commitments on the other’s behalf.
- The failure of a Party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement or enforce strict performance of any right by virtue of this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right, nor operate to bar the exercise or enforcement of it at any time or times thereafter. If for any reason any term of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms remain valid and enforceable.
- Regardless of your location this Agreement will be exclusively governed by, and construed under, the laws of England and Wales. In the event of any dispute, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.