“Your VALUES are the rudder that steer your life”
The aim of this workshop is provide you with the tools and skills to connect and align with your values, explore what stands in your way and work on how to navigate more effectively. To empower the way you lead!
Why values are important: Our values inform our thoughts, words and actions. Our values are important because they help us to grow and develop. They help us to create the future we want to experience. Every individual and every organization is involved in making hundreds of decisions every day. The decisions we make are a reflection of our values and beliefs, and they are always directed towards a specific purpose. That purpose is the satisfaction of our individual or collective (organizational) needs.
Values provide direction: There’s a lot in life which is outside of our control. We all face difficulties, stresses and change which are imposed upon us, and it’s easy to feel powerless when this happens. This is where values are essential.
Firstly, they help people to connect to what really matters to them. Values act like a compass, helping us to navigate forward, even when the waters get choppy. Getting really clear on values is the first step to helping you get unstuck and moving forward with purpose. Second, by being explicit about our own values – what matters to us as people – we build trust much more quickly. And trust is the essential foundation of any effective relationship.
This two-day workshop, co-lead by Anne Eggen-Johansen and Ronnie Clifford, enables you to explore your values and work on getting more connected and aligned with them, while, at the same time, discovering what stands in your way and honing in on ways to navigate more effectively and successfully.
Packed with enjoyable, thought-provoking experiential exercises, in which you’ll reach into your own personal experiences for answers, this workshop will focus on exploring and expanding your leadership. You will be clearer on how you impact yourself and your employees and get skills and tools to work on empowering the way you lead.
- Explore the situational leadership styles and start to understand your preferred style and areas for growth
- Get clearer about your motivators and de-motivators when it comes to your leadership
- Explore your value system and how it impacts your leadership
- Navigate both the ‘Being and Doing’ of your leadership
- Experiment with how to show up authentically with courage and connection
- Become more aware of how you ‘get in your own way’ and find methods for bypassing self sabotage
- Expand your capacity to communicate more effectively
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in personal and professional development
- Executives, managers and supervisors
- Team leaders, team members
- Anyone wanting to learn advanced communication and leadership skills
Duration: 2 days
Price: 400€ + VAT